In the current labour market situation, an efficient and rapid selection process is essential. One of the main steps in this process is to be able to ask well-structured and appropriately worded questions during the interview process, which can reveal the candidate’s competences and developed skills.
This is where the Behaviour Event Interview (BEI) training helps. Our training focuses on putting theory into practice, preparing for the challenges of interviewing & typical difficulties, and practising solutions.
BEI Training is for you if you
- you want to take part in practical training
- a fair and comparable interview process is important to you
- you want to tailor the interviews to organisational expectations
- you want to see truly relevant results on the competences of the candidates
- you also want to know how to predict future performance
What can you expect from the BEI Training?
- A practice-oriented day where you can learn the methodology with actors through individual and group exercises.
- Confident knowledge to be prepared for interview situations (even in blue or white collar jobs).
- A complex methodology that predicts the candidate’s performance, competencies and areas for improvement.
Program of the interview training:
9:00-9:30: Introduction, introductions
9:30-10:30: Competence, performance, behaviour
10:30-10:45: Coffee break
10:45-11:30: Interview planning (STAR technique)
11:30-12:00: Evaluation process
12:00-12:45: Interview technique – example video analysis I.
12:45-13:45: Lunch break
13:45-14:30: Interview technique – example video analysis II.
14:30-15:30: Practical block I.
15:30-15:45: Coffee break
15:45-16:30: Practical block II.
Behavioural Event Interview Training
Is it suitable for you?
THE PARTICIPATION FEE FOR THE TRAINING
120.000 HUF + VAT/person
Early bird discount until 21 July:
99.000 HUF + VAT/person
4 August 2022, 9:00 – 17:00
Location: 20.20.2022, Budapest, Astoria
Register as soon as possible to secure your place!
Seating is limited, so registrations will be confirmed on a space-available basis.